Cochin Duty Free has restarted operations following temporary closure in the wake of a nation-wide lockdown to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We have put in place an extensive range of sanitisation and preventive measures in accordance with the COVID-19 protocol of the Government of India.
To ensure the health and safety of the staff and customers and help them follow stringent safety measures, the Cochin Duty Free has introduced a five-point safety plan at the store. For contactless purchase, we have introduced Spot & Pick Facility.
Safety measures are as follows:
- Mandatory use of sanitizer, masks & gloves before entering Cochin Duty Free
- ‘Spot & Pick’ Facility has been put up for zero-contact purchase
- Customers are encouraged to do more card transactions and less currency
- Staff and customers are to follow strict physical distancing with markings at billing area
- High-contact surfaces & packages inside the store are being sanitized at fixed intervals
‘Spot & Pick’
Spot your products and place your order at the counter without physically collecting the products from the shopping racks. By the time you collect your baggage, the order will be ready. Pay and collect your items at the counter.
In-store digital and print signage are also in place inside the store to remind shoppers of these safety measures.